I perform sharpening EXCLUSIVELY WITH JAPANESE WATER STONES!
- Japanese water stones;
- diamond paste.
- kitchen knives;
- folding knives;
- hunting and tourist knives;
- long blades (machete, kukri);
- axes (smaller ones, and being in good condition).
- any knives with mechanical defects, chipped cutting edge, chipped point of a knife, etc.
- any knives and other tools.
I DON’T MAINTAIN:
- knives having features of cold steel;
- anything not mentioned above.
- depend on my work load, from 1 day...
- depend on your knife and work scope (from 500RUR)