I would like to present you first full sized fixed knives in my knifemaking career - model "Alpha".
Prototypes are made from M390 steel (~60 HRC) and handles from black G10 (3D textured).
Knives are available with duplex and classic grind shapes.
Also I've decided to use custom hardware, so stainless steel screws are also designed, turned and milled by me.
- M390 steel blades (60 HRC)
- Blade finish: soft stonewash
- Black G10 Handle (3D textured)
- 222 mm / 8,75" overall length
- 95 mm /3,75" blade length
- 3,5 mm /0,138" blade thickness
- custom SS screws + brass pivots.