- thor’s hammer talisman, damascus kiridashi and smaller blades from 60 euro;
- damascus neck knife from 120 euro;
- damascus seax and damascus hunter knives from 160 euro;
- carbon daggers from 200 euro;
- damascus daggers and damascus axe’s from 300 euro;
- carbon steel swords from 400 euro;
- damascus short swords from 700 euro.
I make my own damascus, which I forge by hand, in my small medieval-like shed. For my damascus’s I use all kinds of steels, like 5160, 1.2516, L6, a variety of other spring steels, old files, all kinds saw blades used for cutting steel and wood, steel cables, barbed wire, chainsaw chains, motorcycle chains, bicycle chains, timing chains and a lot more crazy stuff.
Occasionally I also make carbon steel and stainless steel blades (440B)
The heath treat, carvings and every other work is done solely be me, even the leather sheaths, which are always free of charge.
For handles I prefer natural materials, like wood and antler. Most of my knives are fitted with oak, maple, beech, apple, cherry, walnut, deer antler and reindeer antler handle. Sometimes I make copper wrapped and leather wrapped and glued leather disk handles too.
If you have an unusual idea, which no one wants to make for you, then most probably I am your man! ;)